Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crazy Drunks

Last night I was all snuggled up and sleeping in my bed when suddenly I was woken up by rather loud banging on my door around 4am. At first I thought it was a mistake, but then somebody started calling "BAILEY". I hoped they would just leave, but the banging went on for a good 10 minutes. Turns out it was those norwegian guys that helped me with my internet that were temporarily housed here before O-week and school started. At first it was "BAILEY, open the door, it's Jonas!" After a few minutes of him yelling at me to open the door and me telling him to go away, he started saying that Henrich was there too. Finally I got up and opened my front door, only to realize that nobody was there. They had managed to climb up to my second floor balcony and were banging on my balcony door. I was started to get freaked out and they were yelling at me again to open the door because it was "time for the after party". Needless to say, I eloquently told them to get off of my balcony, that they had woken me up, and that I was absolutely not going open the door and was going back to bed.

I guess this is what happens when the on campus bar right across the street from my building, Uni Club, starts participating in cheap Tuesday so they get more business. If Cheap Tuesday at Uni club means having to listen to the music blaring until 3am and having crazed, muscular drunk foreign men banging on my balcony door then I hope they stop doing it and leave cheap tuesday to the bars downtown.

1 comment: